It's a New Year!
Let's get healthy in Body, Mind & Spirit!
~Welcome to the Oasis Centre~
Our goal is educate and offer our clients natural health options in a relaxed and professional environment. Our current services include:
- Colon Hydrotherapy
- Access Bars®
We invite you to learn more about the powerful benefits of these therapies by browsing through our site. Feel free to ask us any
questions, and if you are in the London, Ontario area, we’d love to see you at our centre!
The Oasis Centre for Colon Therapy in London Ontario is owned and operated by:
~ Lessley Harford, former registered nurse and certified Colon Therapist
The Oasis Centre for Colon Therapy
5 Chaucer Rd.
London, ON N6K 1V2
By Appointment Only
- Colonic Irrigation
- Colonic irrigation is too often last on our "to do" list. Without a doubt, our society is overly concerned about external physical appearances...
- Access Bars®
- Access Bars® has assisted thousands of people to change many aspects of their body and their life...
- Reiki Healing: What, Why and How for Good Health
- Reiki healing can supplement your colon therapy sessions. Eastern philosophies have provided our Western lives with so many benefits especially where mental and physical health is concerned.
- AIM store
- Improve your digestion and colon health with AIM products such as Herbal FiberBlend and BarleyLife!
- AIM Products... Nutrition that works!
- AIM Products...Nutrition that works! We've recently partnered with the AIM Companies and are happy to offer our clients the enhanced AIM products line.
- Digestion Problems
- Believe it or not, digestion problems can resolve with colonics. One of the most sensitive systems of our body is the digestive system. It is exposed to many toxins, pollutants and impurities from...
- Colon Health: Prevention of Colon Diseases with Colon Therapy
- Colon Health is so important. In humans, the colon is the last organ in the digestive system with the job of extracting water and salt from the solid wastes before these are removed from the body...
- Colon Cleansing Diet
- A colon cleansing diet will help maintain colon health. Colon therapy is an excellent way of cleansing the colon of toxins, mucus, parasites and impurities. In doing so, many health benefits can be...
- Colon Health Products
- The variety of colon health products available spans the range from oral supplements and teas to juicers and home colonic irrigation kits. Such a wide variety ensures...
- Colon Hydrotherapy FAQ
- Our colon hydrotherapy FAQ will answer many of your questions. So many misconceptions, myths and made-up stories circulate about colon therapy so much so that many individuals are discouraged...
- Is constipation affecting your quality of life?
- Is constipation affecting your quality of life? Learn what may be causing it and what you can do to fix it!
- Candida is often referred to as the 'missing diagnosis' as it is often the underlying cause of many of our health concerns, but isn't recognized by mainstream medicine.
- Colon Parasites
- Contrary to popular belief.. or hopeful wishing, colon parasites are not exclusive to third world countries or the tropics. No one is immune to contracting a parasitic infection.
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Think you may have Leaky Gut Syndrome? There's a good chance you might if you're under stress, eat processed foods, have undergone vaccinations, or take drugs such as Aspirin, Ibuprofen, antibiotics
- Crohn's Disease
- Crohn's disease is an inflammatory bowel disease that may affect any part of the gastro-intestinal tract from the mouth to the anus.
- Fibromyalgia and Colonics
- Colonics can relieve your fibromyalgia symptoms
- Oasis Centre for Colon Therapy
- Learn more about how the The Oasis Centre for Colon Therapy came to be.
- Contact Us
- To contact The Oasis Centre for Colon Therapy, please use the following contact information or complete the form below.
- Business Partners
- These are some of the business partners that we love to support and work with.
- Colonic Blog
- The Colonics Blog lets you know whenever any new Web pages or articles appear on southwesternontariocolonics.com, and keeps you up-to-date with other news and postings.